Tramline is a release coordination and deployment platform, designed especially for mobile app teams.
- It reduces the manual effort involved in running release cycles for app.
- It improves visibility into the release process, even for non-technical stakeholders.
- It reduces context switching by supporting iOS and Android apps from a single place.
- It increases confidence in releases by letting teams codify their release policy in a release train.
- It saves time for teams by automating tasks — big and small — across the release process.
- It adds auditability to releases by centralizing sign-offs and approvals.
Head to our website to read more about the larger context of mobile release engineering and why we're building Tramline.
Tramline gives you a central dashboard for the mobile DevOps process: it brings together build servers and distribution channels and notifications and approvals in one single place. It goes beyond app releases by including release analytics, build storage, post-release monitoring, and more.
Want to get started immediately?
Sign up on our website for free!
Want full control?
Tramline is open source under the Apache License! Read our guide on getting started with self-hosting.